The Seabourn Difference Contest
GTM PARTICIPANTS HAve THE EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY TO WIN A SEABOURN CRUISE for 2 to the caribbean! see below for contest rules.
The Seabourn Difference
Seabourn welcomes you to luxury cruising refined to its purest form. Where hand-selected itineraries take you to places beyond the reach of larger ships. Where intuitive service exceeds your expectations.
- Intimate ships with no more than 300 suites
- Spacious all-suite accommodations
- Award-winning gourmet dining. Further enhanced through a partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- Tipping is neither required nor expected
- Complimentary Champagne and in-suite bar
- Complimentary open bars and fine wines
- Spa & Wellness by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Evening entertainment experience curated by Sir. Tim Rice
HOW IT WORKS
Seabourn wants you to identify YOUR DIFFERENCE. Decorate your temporary desk with elements that help demonstrate the essence of YOUR BRAND and how you would promote Seabourn, the world's finest ultra-luxury cruise line. Then, have someone snap a photo of you at your table, including the Seabourn sign you received at check-in. Submit it following the instructions given to you on the back of the sign!
HOW TO ENTER
- Take a photo of your uniquely decorated desk, showing what makes you and your business different and how you would promote Seabourn, the world’s finest ultra-luxury cruise line, to your clients. The photo must include the Seabourn sign you were provided.
- Post your photo on Facebook tagging @Global Travel Marketplace and @Seabourn and hashtag #GTMElite and #seabourncruise, or submit by email to email@example.com.
- Entries must be received by 9pm on Friday, July 13.
- We’ll announce the grand prize winner along with 2nd and 3rd place winners on Saturday, July 14.
- Prize: a 7-day Seabourn cruise for two to the Caribbean during the 2018 or 2019 season
- Only travel advisor participants will be eligible to win.
- All photo entries must include and display the Seabourn sign.
- All Facebook entries must tag @Global Travel Marketplace and @Seabourn and include #GTMElite and #seabourncruise in their post.
- Entries submitted via email must include the subject line "My Seabourn Difference." No more than one photo should be attached per email. Email must include contestant's full name and agency.
- Only digital images will be accepted.
- Advisors may submit one photo through Facebook OR by email.
Decorating DO’s and DON’Ts:
DO: Use small tabletop items, unique tablecloths, and tabletop signs
DON’T: Have items stick out from the sides of your desk or stand along the floor, use alcohol, use items that require electricity
*Your cruise choice may be requested 45 days prior to sailing and confirmed on a space-available basis 21 days prior to departure. The cruise is not transferable and must be taken by Dec 31, 2019.