How does it work?
Due to the exclusive nature of this program, only one hundred twenty-five travel advisors will be selected to participate. Those who are selected will participate in a number of pre-scheduled meetings and presentations including:
- Appointments: Two productive days of pre-scheduled meetings with global travel suppliers
- Boardrooms: A number of intimate and in-depth “Boardroom” presentations designed to create a collaborative interactive environment allowing for greater product information sharing
- Networking: Top notch sponsored meal functions and evening events where you'll hear from featured suppliers while also having the opportunity to network with other top-sellers.
What’s in it for you?
Travel advisors invited to attend as our guest will receive:
- Round-trip airfare
- 3 nights single occupancy hotel accommodations at the beautiful Diplomat Resort & Spa
- All meals during the event
- Transportation between the airport and The Diplomat Resort & Spa
- Up to 50 one-on-one meetings with global travel suppliers
- Networking opportunities
- Event directory
- VIP Treatment—you are truly the stars at this event
- Unique format—the supplier comes to you for the meeting
- Extras and surprises throughout the event
What are the requirements?
In order to participate in GTM, all travel advisors must meet the following criteria:
- Annual individual sales of at least $1 million and/or agency owners of multimillion dollar agencies who actively book travel
- Authority to make product and partner decisions
- Global book of business
- Desire to meet with and discover new suppliers and destinations
- Provide 3 travel industry references
There's so much to learn about GTM. Click one of the buttons below to find out more.